Sophos MDR Solutions
Managed Threat Response
- Threat Hunting - Proactive 24/7 hunting by our elite team of threat analysts. Determine the potential impact and context of threats to your business.
- Response - Initiates actions to remotely disrupt, contain, and neutralize threats on your behalf to stop even the most sophisticated threats
- Continuous Improvement - Get actionable advice for addressing the root cause of recurring incidents to stop them for occurring again
Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
The first EDR designed for security analysts and IT administrators
Intercept X Advanced with EDR allows you to ask any question about what has happened in the past, and what is happening now on your endpoints. Hunt threats to detect active adversaries, or leverage for IT operations to maintain IT security hygiene. When an issue is found remotely respond with precision. By starting with the strongest protection, Intercept X stops breaches before they start. It cuts down the number of items to investigate and saves you time.
- The strongest protection combined with powerful EDR
- Add expertise, not headcount
- Built for IT operations and threat hunting
Managed Detection and Response (MDR) Services Buyers Guide
See how the different MDR providers stack up.
- Understand the key benefits of implementing a MDR service as part of your cybersecurity strategy
- Get an overview of the key considerations when choosing a MDR service
- Compare the leading vendors including Sophos, Carbon Black, Huntress, Perch, Artic Wolf, eSentire, Expel, Rapid7, Red Canary, SentinelOne, and CrowdStrike.